Thursday, December 17, 2015

Ravenblack

It's about TIME

Finally my first full album us out and the result is somewhat a "dark circus" feel. This might be the sound of Steampunk in the future … at least my next one :-)
The music and lyrics are played an sung by me and I also made the look/design for printing.
I have had help from various artists. Margrét Arnardóttir played the accordion in Come closer to me, Time and Mr E Novell. Þorgils Björgvinsson played the guitar in Just want to be with you and Einar Rúnarsson played the Hammond organ in Just want to be with you, Elfsong, What have I done and Let me in. Ásmundur Jóhannsson played all percussion and Jóhann Ásmundsson played all bass.
The music was recorded in Studio Paradis and mastered by Johann and Ásmundur.
Drawings and background effect in the booklet was made by Guðný Þorsteinsdóttir and the original photo on the cover was taken by Kyle Mortara. The photo on the back was taken by Jón Önfjörð and the one on the poster I had made for special friends.

https://ingimaroddsson.bandcamp.com


3 comments: